Job Title: Admin Assistant for Focal Allied Health
Reports to: Managing Director
Hours: 1-3 hours per week as required, times at contractor’s discretion.
Main function of the Role:
The Admin Assistant contractor is primarily focused on assisting the clinical team in maintaining continuity of patient care, preparing monthly reports, invoicing and some marketing tasks.
You should have a strong customer service focus and be comfortable with technology and if communicating with patients via telephone, SMS and email. Experience in marketing would be beneficial. You should be able to contribute to our business’ growth through creating and maintaining long-term patient relationships.
- To book appointments for patients referred by external practitioners.
- To contact patients who have dropped out of care and need rebooking for appointments.
- To prepare monthly revenue and visit statistic reports.
- To prepare and send invoices to 3rd Parties.
- To assist with marketing of the practices, including but not limited to email outreach, sourcing blog articles, and Facebook marketing.
- To liaise with all relevant team members, delegating tasks where needed.
- To build and maintain strong long-term relationships with our patients.
Requirements of the role:
The successful contractor will ideally possess the following qualifications and skills:
- None, but relevant experience is required. See below.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a customer service role.
- Experience in marketing.
- Experience with data entry and report preparation.
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel) or Google Docs.
- Experience using WordPress is desirable.
- Experience with social media marketing and SEO is desirable.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is an advantage.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly Organised with excellent attention to detail and planning skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated, capable of taking initiative and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- A dedication for fantastic customer experience is essential.
- Is a cooperative team player with the ability to work independently.
- Possess strong business ethics, and is reliable and dependable.
- Have high energy, and a confident manner.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Data and results driven.
About Focal Allied Health
We operate a number of clinics in Eastern Melbourne, and are expanding. We utilise a multidisciplinary approach and work with GPs, specialists, other Allied Health professionals, sports clubs and gyms, and industry.
Focal Allied Health has time proven practice and marketing systems to ensure your practice experience is as smooth as possible and you’re as busy as you want to be.
We utilise the “Who” hiring process, which means our hiring processes are exceptionally thorough. In addition to the usual interviews, we ask candidates about their entire career – your successes, mistakes, key decisions, and important professional relationships. Position Finalists are asked to arrange personal reference calls with former managers. While this does take time it means you’ll be working with A players who’ll support your growth.
To learn more or send your resume send an email to Matt at email@example.com