Fulfil your potential as a practitioner and earn great money while doing it! Our mentoring will ensure you’ll make a successful move to private practice. All we need from you is commitment and a can-do attitude.
We’re looking for speech pathologists to work in our outer Eastern Melbourne practices. You’ll receive:
- Clear objectives and key performance indicators. You’ll know exactly what’s expected of you and be helped and guided in how to achieve it.
- Receive mentorship from experienced clinicians and educational support to expand your skillset.
- Learn how to run a successful practice. We view our relationship as a long term one and we can even support you if you decide you want to branch out into your own practice.
- Rewards based pay structure. You’ll receive a base rate to guarantee security, plus performance based incentives which means you’ll be rewarded for your efforts!
The job entails:
- Providing speech pathology services to a wide variety of clients
- Documentation and occasional report writing
- Communication with other professionals as needed
- Assisting with practice marketing including social media and content marketing
We’re looking for people with the following skills:
- A reasonably mature new or recent speech pathology graduate with Speech Pathology Australia registration and Medicare registration
- Friendly, conscientious personality with a sense of humour!
- Willingness and ability to learn new ideas and concepts, and new ways of working
- Understanding that profitability is integral to the success of a practice
- A passion for speech pathology.
An entrepreneurial drive is also a bonus.
About Focal Allied Health
We operate a number of clinics in Eastern Melbourne, and are expanding. We utilise a multidisciplinary approach and work with GPs, specialists, other Allied Health professionals, sports clubs and gyms, and industry.
Focal Allied Health has time proven practice and marketing systems to ensure your practice experience is as smooth as possible and you’re as busy as you want to be.
We utilise the “Who” hiring process, which means our hiring processes are exceptionally thorough. In addition to the usual interviews, we ask candidates about their entire career – your successes, mistakes, key decisions, and important professional relationships. Position Finalists are asked to arrange personal reference calls with former managers. While this does take time it means you’ll be working with A players who’ll support your growth.
To learn more or send your resume send an email to Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org